“Nicole how do I put my energy into my inspiration rocks that I paint? Do I have to do something special to make sure they carry positive energy that goes with the word I place on each rock?”-Donna H
You definitely can do something to infuse your positive energy into the rocks you paint. Your positive energy will naturally transfer, but this is a beautiful ritual you can do with each rock to send it off, full of the love you wish the recipient to receive. This is a process for any object or space you wish to bless with positive energy.
You can call in your Angels to assist you in this process which may be a nice fit for you with the work you’re doing or certainly, it is just as meaningful and effective on your own.
1) Hold the object in your hands (or visualize it if it’s not with you)
2) Spend a few moments in quiet meditation while holding the object (or visualizing it). Do this by dropping into your heart space, centering and hold the intention for what you want the energy to do or what you want the energy to achieve.
Example, “it is my intention that this affirmation rock will find a home with the right person at the right time. This rock will bring peace and insight for whatever the owner needs at the time. They will find joy in holding this rock, just as I found joy in creating it.”
3) As you hold the object, imagine a white light from above, coming in at the top of your head, through your crown chakra, like a beam of light that fills your entire body, all the way down through the floor to the center of the earth. As it moves down through your chakras, bring all the white light energy in and imagine it emanating out of your body, especially through your hands into the object.
4) Sit quietly with the white light energy image and your intention, blending them, as the white light energy transfers into your object.
5) You’ve now sent out your intention that this object will find the right owner at the right time. Finalize your process by sitting for a few moments, clearing your energy, thanking any being of light you’ve called in for assistance and your process is complete.
You may notice a pulsing or warmth from the object as you work through this process. You can certainly add to your meditation and visualization anything that you feel contributes and transfers your heart energy to the object.
I hope that was helpful! Adding this process will make your hand-painted rocks not only beautiful but full of positive intention and white light energy!