Emotional health can lead to greater success in work, relationships and physical health – and decline without it. People who are emotionally healthy seem to cope with life’s challenges with more ease and strength.
And yet, statistics for anxiety disorders and depression continue to climb, leading you to believe you should have control of your emotions and if you don’t there’s something wrong with you.
You are taught that feeling bad is a bad thing. But being emotionally healthy does not mean you must be happy all the time.
This workshop helps you approach your emotions in a different way, helping you understand them as the valuable signals they are.
You can feel what you feel and still be emotionally healthy. It’s time to let your feelings be your guide to a happier, healthier life.
Attend this workshop and learn:
- The real reason negative emotions exist
- The holistic language of emotions
- To use emotions to get what you want
- How emotions can heal your body
- You can enhance resilience and wellbeing despite challenging life experiences
- What role self-care plays in emotional health
- How to work from feeling bad to feeling better regardless of what you are experiencing