Nicole is helping audiences worldwide LIBERATE THEIR CONTROL!
Everyone has said…
“I don’t know what to do”, “I’m stuck“, or “I feel blocked” at some point in their life.
It’s easy to go down that rabbit hole, stressed about things that have not even happened yet.
Always the worst-case scenario with the worst possible outcome, feeling emotions you don’t want to feel that leave you feeling trapped in an intolerable situation.
Feeling out of control is the driver behind rising epidemics like prescription drug use, depression, anxiety disorders, diabetes, obesity and so many health conditions.
Feeling out of control increases stress and heavy feelings.
- The number of people diagnosed with depression increases 20% every year
- Globally, an estimated 350 million people of all ages suffer from depression
- Millions suffer from gastrointestinal problems, tension headaches, chronic fatigue and brain fog
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older
- Stress is the leading cause for 70% of doctor visits
That’s too many diagnoses and not enough solutions.
It’s easy to focus on what is not working, fixated on the problems and the obstacles.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
It’s time to LIBERATE YOUR CONTROL!
Nicole Isler –
Chief Empowerment Officer for Sensitives Worldwide helps her audience
- Identify obstacles keeping them stuck and feeling blocked, draining their energy, confidence and clarity
- Understand the connection between negative inner chatter and how it impacts the body, health and wellbeing
- Why you don’t have to believe everything you think
- How to activate power from within – on demand – to create the energy needed to shift out of feeling powerless and trapped
Nicole delivers 3 Simple steps to help her audience liberate their control!
Liberating control means creating more freedom – regardless of circumstances or what is not working.
How would life or your business change with that kind of energy, that kind of alignment?
Nicole’s presentation is ideal for:
- Networking group
- Educational staff
- Corporate Leadership
- Team meetings and trainings
- Women’s group
- Special Events
- Expert panel discussions
- TV appearances
To book Nicole for a speaking engagement contact Nicole@nicoleisler.com with details.
- Badassery Podcast
- Badassery Magazine
- TMJ4-The Morning Blend
- Fox-6 Real Milwaukee
- Spiritual Badass Magazine
- Transformation Talk Radio
- Natural & Holistic Healing – The Ultimate Guide to Health & Wellness
- Wake Up! Summit
- Nikki Groom – 100 Stories Worth Telling
- DoTerra Conference & Team Workshop
- L’Bri Team Meeting
- WMAI Networking
- Polka Dot Powerhouse Networking
This presentation can also be delivered as a half of full day workshop. Inquire for specifics and fees which vary by group size and structure. Travel fees may apply.